Search This Blog

Thursday 2 June 2011

I Can't Walk Past My Local Sweet Shop Without Going Inside

Its part of my nature: I can’t walk past my local sweet shop without going inside. I can’t resist the sweetshop, it’s part of my life. It’s part of human nature to love sweet things. Most of the treats given to kids are sweet. It starts when you are a child and for me, that is the reason I can’t walk past my local sweet shop without going inside.

To satisfy the needs of all the people who love sweets, sweets shops are packed with a host of sweets and candy. Sweets are not only attractive because of their tastes; their wrappings are often part of their attractiveness too. The prices differ and all kinds of pockets are taken care of. For a long time, I can not resist the tastes of sweets and most recently I have developed a taste for sour candy. Some are sourer than others. I love the taste of retro sweets, the kind that my parents used to enjoy in their childhoods and the ones I could never get enough of as a kid and this is one of the reasons that I can’t walk past my local sweet shop without going inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment