Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2011

I Always Have A Pocketful Of Boiled Sweets When I Travel By Plane

I always have a pocketful of boiled sweets when I travel by plane for the sake of convenience. Even though we all love sweets, no one wants to be seen dipping ones hands into a pack of sweets non-stop in the confines of an airline cabin. Much as I like my Flying Saucers and Smarties, I do not want to be seen reaching for them every minute since they melt so fast in my mouth.
For the long hours I know I’m going to be in transit I always have a pocketful of boiled sweets when I travel by plane. I will eat several of them to keep my anxiety down since I hate the feeling of being airborne and I can always use them as a nice conversation starter with fellow passengers. By keeping my mouth busy with the flavours of hard boiled sweets, I can concentrate on things that matter to me and worry less about the time zones and the jetlag. 
I always have a pocketful of boiled sweets when I travel by plane and I’m glad to have a large selection to choose from. There are many kinds of hard boiled sweets and because there are so many flavours to choose from, I can take my time and enjoy all of them on my way to my destination, choosing from flavours such as banana, watermelon, lime and raspberry among many others.
All the categories of sweets have at least one brand of hard boiled sweets so if I want some sweet memories from my childhood, I will choose retro hard boiled sweets. In case I’m travelling with the kids, lollies will help them to reduce their anxieties too. I can entertain kids on the plane with crocodile shaped sweets. I really am spoilt for choice when I choose the sweets in the pick n mix category, which also satisfy my craving for hard boiled sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment