Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2011

I Love Pick 'n' Mix My Sweets

I love to pick 'n' mix my sweets; it is simple and the best way to satisfy my cravings for many kinds of sweets at once. Whether I’m going to a party, shopping or even to the cinema, I will always pick and mix my sweets. If you have never heard of pick and mix, it is the option that allows you to pick and mix a variety of sweets from a shop depending on the amount of money you have. It depends a lot on the amount of money you have since you cannot pick and mix a certain variety of sweets that you cannot afford.


In fact, I love to pick 'n' mix my sweets for many reasons, the chief of them being the fact that there are so many sweets I can pick and mix. I can mix all the flavours and types of sweets I want. Depending on the shop you are going to buy sweets from, you are restricted as to the kinds of sweets you can pick and mix. In other words, you cannot pick and mix all the sweets in the shop you are intending to buy from. This is different from one shop to the other, so you need to ask if you are curious. Online sweets shopping has made it easier for people to access the sweets they have always wanted and this has also made it easier for one to pick and mix. There are many other kinds of sweets you can pick and mix, like hard and soft candy, chocolate candy and even sour candy. I love to pick 'n' mix my sweets since they are relatively cheaper and easy to access compared to other kinds of sweets. If you are a regular at some sweets shops, you can pick and mix larger varieties of sweets than customers are traditionally allowed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment